Dermalex-MD is a product whose tag line (from their official site) is “remove dark circles.” As far as the company’s web site appears, Dermalex-MD does not make other products. The company’s sole mission is to sell its product to eliminate and prevent the appearance of future dark circles under the eyes. There is another web site: darkcircles.net, which has all the same text content of the Dermalex-Md site, but does not contain the “-MD” tag for the product and seems to be posturing as an informational site.
I use this product faithfully every evening and the dark circles are gone. I’ve tried many products in the past with no success. This product definitely works for me! (I recently visited a physician’s office that was selling a different product for dark circles and when I looked at the ingredients, it contained Vitamin-E and Vitamin-C, both of which are in Dermalex-MD, so the vitamins seem to be the key. And Dermalex-MD is $10 cheaper!)
-Linda on Amazon
Dermalex-MD ingredients include deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerine, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, N-Hydroxysuccinamide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin-A), Cucumber Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Diazolidnyl Urea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin-E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin-C). There are some great peptides and antioxidants in here, which could potentially make it a decent wrinkle cream. But with irritants like propylene glycol actually aging the skin faster and the fact that none of the ingredients are specific to the eyes, it is not as great as it would initially look.
- This product seems to be the only product for sale on the official site. This makes us believe the manufacturer has created just a handful of specialized products instead of a bunch of general products.
- Testimonials are available on the official website.
- There is a discounted price for purchasing two bottles of the product.
- The company answers a full range of questions about the product, ordering information as well as its guarantee and return policy.
- The website clearly says this products is for “Obvious Dark Circles” under the eyes. This may imply it won’t work for everyone.
- Dermalex MD contains paraben’s which may irritate the skin or even be harmful after years of use.
- Clearly, this is only for dark looking under eye circles, not for fighting appearance of facial
- Even though there are customer testimonials and a statement about decades of research, we didn’t really find any scientific studies or clinical tests for the efficiency of this product on the website to back up the statements.
Dermalex MD provides a decent amount of information on its official website but a lot of the information is fairly vague. We had to visit a third party website to obtain the full list of ingredients along with detailed descriptions about the active ingredients. This should all be provided on the official website. We can’t recommend Dermalex MD at this time because it seems to be very vague about who it can help and how it can help them. If you’re looking for a more general wrinkle treatment, we recommend you stick with a more well-known product that contains known anti-aging ingredients. However, Dermalex MD could potentially help out with chronic under-eye circles.