Evaporte Dark Circle and Bag Eye Cream is a dual action eye cream for diminishing the appearance of dark circles and under-eye bags. It’s a fast acting and effective formula against the look of dark circles and puffiness that form under the eye area. After application, the eye contour area appears smoothed and immediately brightened. Under eye bag appearance is visibly reduced, dark circles appear diminished and the eyes look less tired. After 6 to 8 weeks, the formula is designed with the intention to assist the prevention of new dark circles and bags from formation, with a long-lasting effect.
My eyes were looking so tired all the time. Friends kept asking if I was feeling ok. I couldn’t take it anymore so I tried Evaporte. I really feel like my eyes look fresher, perkier and more awake. My colleagues are asking if I am using different makeup but its really the Evaporte eye cream! Great results, so happy.
– Shop A Holic Amazon Review
Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: A bioflavonoid (natural orange peel extract) used for its abilities to prevent and heal deterioration of the capillaries. Stimulates circulation, preventing lymphatic stagnation which is responsible for dark circles and bags under the eyes.
Dipeptide-2: Peptide protein known for its draining action. Promotes the decongestion look of bags under the eye. Dark circles and bag are visibly improved.
N-Hydroxysuccinimide: is used to help prevent degradation of hemoglobin, which is a bright red pigment found in the body. Keeping the pigment red and not allowing it to degrade into a violet-dark green color helps prevent the darkness in the rings under the eyes.
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: Is used to strengthen and repair damaged cells, and avoid an appearance, which is very much like bruising under, and around, the eyes.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Is a very specific form of Vitamin-C that is used. One of the main benefits of Vitamin-C is cosmetic products is its brightening/whitening effect on the skin. However, Vitamin-C is very unstable, and very difficult to get into the skin. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate delivers actual Vitamin-C 50-times better then Ascorbic Acid. It has also been shown in studies to decrease melanin up to 80%.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
- Provides a firming and lifting effect of treated area.
- Designed to help skin look strengthened and protect the skin against free radical damage and oxidation.
- Skin looks firmer, more radiant and younger, thanks to the formation of a continuous, elastic and smooth film on the surface of the skin.
- Non clumping formula that leaves the skin looking supple, smooth and relaxed. Clinical Tests Show
- A decrease in dark circles up to 77.8% in 8 weeks, and 66.7% in 4 weeks.
- An average decrease in dark circles up to 47.5%. in 8 weeks, and 32.5% in 4 weeks.
- Increased firmness (decreased bags) of up to 116% after 8 weeks and 64% after 4 weeks.
Evaporte really has no competition. It is the only eye cream formula to climb to this caliber. Evaporte contains impressive and effective ingredients that can really give you all of the greater benefits and results you are looking for. It is incredible in its results, and the formula is not to be beat. They have an affordable pricing, and ultimately speaking, Evaporte is really the product to choose when it comes right down to it.