Teamine is formulated for sensitive skin and promises to be the only product shown to reduce dark looking circles. Not only will it reduce the appearance of dark circles, but it firms and tightens the look of sagging loose skin and smooths appearance fine line and wrinkles. Teamine complex contains powerful antioxidants to help with anti-aging. It applies to skin in seconds leaving a silky smooth feeling. In 2-4 weeks the skin looks more luminous, smoother, hydrated, and a diminished look of wrinkles and fine lines is noticeable. In the first to second month the puffiness and dark circles are visibly diminished and “crows feet” are less apparent. The most significant results are seen in the third month using Teamine twice a day.
I love buying Teamine Eye complex from Skincare. I’m from Australia and this price is fantastic! (It’s a huge difference between $80 and $250). I’ve been using this product for a year or so now and it is still producing results. Lots of lightness around my eyes with the fine wrinkles and dark bags reduced dramatically. Highly recommended product and company.
– TaraJane from SkinStore.com
The Teamine Eye Complex contains many different ingredients, some of which are all natural ingredients. The ingredients in the formula that we can confirm are: Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Glycosaminoglycans, Barium Sulfate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Hyaluronate, Epilobium Anugstifolium (Willowherb) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ivy (Hedera Helix) Extract, Ceteareth-20, and Glucosamine HCI.
Sodium Hyaluronate is commonly included in anti-aging products because it is a very powerful moisturizer. Vitamin C has wonderful benefits for the skin, but does better for it when it is ingested from food sources.
- Teamine exfoliates the skin gently without causing irritation.
- The cream claims to help to brighten under eyes to look more rested and healthy.
- Teamine complex moisturizes and hydrates dry, flaky skin in delicate eye area.
- It claims to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Natural and soothing ingredients like Aloe, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Evening Primrose, Green Tea, and Lavender Oil are used.
- Some of the ingredients are hard to say and not explained what they are.
- Individual results may vary.
- No clinical tested are cited
- Though there is a full, extensive list of ingredients, we cannot really see anything about this product that makes it different from others on the market similar to it.
Though there are good ingredients in the formula, there is nothing that makes this product powerful or much different from others like it on the market today. We would have liked to see a functional website because this would have likely filled in some blanks for us to be able to make a more informed judgment call. However, Teamine eye complex does seem to be a gentle yet effective way to decrease the look of aging. The results claim to happen quickly and dramatically and as you continue using it, you will see better results.